THE VILLAGE of Antwerp is hiring for the position of
Full and Part-Time Police Officer positions.
The duties of each position include preserving the peace, protecting persons and property, and en- forcing the ordinances of the Village of Antwerp, and the laws of the State of Ohio and the United States. Each Applicant for a position must:
1. Have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Possess a valid driver’s license.
3. Must currently be certified as a Peace Officer in the State of Ohio, or be able to become re-certi- fied prior to hire date.
4. Submit to criminal background check.
5. Have acceptable driving record.
Interested applicants can mail or drop off a resume to the Antwerp Police Department, Box 1046, 118 N. Main Street, Antwerp, Ohio 45813. Between the hours of 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Mon-Fri.